Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Opening Act.

I'm thinking of completely rebooting my screenwriting. I want to do different things. And I think I may start a blog about my screenplays. Or I may just start posting more here about them. But I want you to actually read and respond here with your interest, if there is any. That's where I am at right now.

My first screenplay is 'Em and Tess'. It's about a young woman/teen, who is trying to make her first motion picture, but is very poor. Then one day she meets Tess, another young woman/teen, who's family is filthy rich. Tess offers to fund her motion picture and they start a friendship.

The film follows Em and Tess as Em works on the script, then they together start working on the film itself, and the things that happen in between.

I think the film in itself is just the way in which they bond. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the script itself as I write it. I hope it comes off different than the 2 other original screenplays I've written: Dark Side Rising and Guardian.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment