Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Projects List So Far...

I thought, for my second blog post, I'd give you an idea of the projects I'm currently working on. I've started a few that I didn't mention before in my last post, having stated that Em and Tess was my first project. The fact is that I've had a hard time getting things really rolling so I've started and stopped a few projects since then that I just haven't been able to really write. But here they are so you at least get an idea of what I'm working on. These will be the only projects I'm working on at this time. I only have 4 projects, each one in a slightly different genre. 2 are originals, and 2 are Fan scripts.

~~~

Em & Tess: Okay so you already know about this one. It's the script about a Rich girl named Tess who, through her brother, meets up with Emma, a young girl who wants to be a film maker and is working on her own independent film but lacks the funds to really get it started. Together they form a partnership, and eventually, a friendship. I haven't really decided where I'm going with this but I imagine I'll figure that out as I go.

~~~

Guardian Rising: If any of you read my last completed script: Guardian - To Be a Hero, then this may be similar to you. It's a script about the origins of the mother as being the Guardian. It gives us an idea of the woman she was when she was young, maybe even a few years younger than Michaela was in TBAH.

~~~

Star Wars: Untitled: This is a side project set in my Threads of Destiny universe. It is an adventure featuring Karus and Nyssa, who you meet in Chapter II - Legacy of Darkness. But in this script she's a knight and her and Karus are married. This is a mission she undertakes to discover the origins of an uprising against the government on what was supposed to be a peaceful planet. But sinister forces are possibly behind this.

~~~

Resident Evil: File A/B: This is a fresh reboot to the Resident Evil mythology that I am planning on writing. The thing about this is that NOTHING in the games is present here. There will be settings and characters but nothing will be the same. Billy Coen won't be a convicted criminal. Other characters will not be in the same situation they were in in the games. This will change everything. The mood of the games will be the same, the Survival Horror aspect is intended to be there like the games. This will just be all new scenarios.

~~~

Well there you have it. If you're interested in any of these. Leave a comment on either my Facebook post that links to this blog post, or by commenting on this blog post directly. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment